Thursday, March 11, 2010

Offically a menace

Hey World this one's going to be short because it's um 1:00 in the morning but here we go. I just couldn't leave an opportunity to share my feeling about how awesome of friends I have. They really are my support in life so I want to send a shout out to all those awesome people in my life that have done so much! You all know who you are and if I've forgotten to tell you or I haven't done it in a while I just want you all to know that I think you're pretty amazing!

Well menaceship has it's perks I'm starting to find out. Birthdays always bring a special feeling especially with facebook and texting these days. Friend who are miles away can catch up with ya and wish ya a special day. haha great times. now it's on to the special age where it's time to live life to it fullest while searching heavily for that significant other haha. insurance premiums go down because for some reason they think you're Responsible and an Adult haha but i feel like there's still that little boy inside me that never wants to grow up. wow the perspective of life each year brings. sorry if this seems like nostalgia for younger years but I truly believe that I've had a wonderful life and it just keeps getting better each and every day and year!

No comments:

Post a Comment